Ticker

Easter


Addie after going through her easter basket, she got: a toy ball, baby mum mums, mesh feeder )even though we're doing BLW I wanted one of these for small fruits she can't pick up yet and slippery foods she cant quite hold on to), pink rubber ducky, block I knit with different stitches (therefore different textures) on each side and 2 easter eggs I knit, one has a bell inside the other has crinkle paper & a bell. I knit her those b/c I had that yarn sitting in a basket with all my other yarn & Addie was always soo drawn to it...all the colors? So when her real easter gifts didn't make it in time (variety of teething toys) I knit these up to fill her basket. She loves them.

Braxton didn't get too much because I knew he was getting lots of candy and toys that day. He got: ring pops, 4 hotwheel cars, bubbles, & a "How to train your dragon" tshirt. He is obsessed with that movie now since we took him to see it on his birthday. He loves anything dragon now.


The kids when they first saw their baskets, Addie dug into hers right away but Braxton was being cranky & didn't want to...so Addie started going through his then he really got upset so we had to move him away from her!
Hunting easter eggs. There were TONS of eggs & only 2 kids hunting eggs. Braxton & his cousin Gavin who is 3 months younger than him so it was quite fair. Braxton got TWO baskets FULL, and so I dumped one basket of eggs into the diaper bag to make room and he filled that basket again! Loooots of candy! ;)

Braxton & Addie...Gavin was supposed to be sitting between them but he didn't want to take photos so we went ahead & got this shot while we could...Braxtons usually not into having his pic taken.

1 comments:

My DD wore the SAME Easter dress -- I LOVE it! :)

Thanks for VOTING!!!!!!!!!

April 8, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home