Ticker

Swagbucks

I've been using Swagbucks for about 2-3 months now. You've probably never heard of it, right? I found it in January after lurking the boards of diaperswappers....I thought it was another one of those "gimmicks" but everyone seemed sooo in love with it so I thought I'd give it a try.

Swagbucks is a search engine. You search for stuff, some searches rewards you with "Swag bucks" (points that add up that you can spend in their swagstore.) You can also get swagbucks by having their free toolbar and by participating in contests/their blog/swaghunts.

I won't do all of the explaining here-just wanted to get the word out that Swagbucks is INCREDIBLE!!

Wanna know what I do with my swagbucks? I buy Amazon gift cards. (or should I say E-cards?) When you redeem them they just send you the "code" to use at check out. Between January and March, I've redeemed SIX $5 giftcards. Thats thirty bucks I made for searching things...searching things I normally would have "googled."

Here is their blog:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/

Main Swagbucks page:
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd-home

They've also got a twitter & facebook page, I believe those can be found on the blog or main page.

Check it out! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home