Ticker

2 sick kids & a project....

Combining 2 blog posts into one.


First off a project I've been working on. I did this over the weekend while we were snowed in. Finished all but one leg in a day. Finished the 2nd leg on the 2nd day as well as the icord drawstring. I'm soooo pleased with how they turned out. Unfortunatly, I don't like the colors enough to keep them for Addie so I'm selling them on Spots Corner. It's time to order some more yarn!

2nd-The kids are sick. I have no idea how but they're both so miserable it breaks my heart. Braxton has been sleeping most of the day, when he does wake up his little eyes look so pitiful. He's whiny and cranky and clingy when he's sick. Addie has been really sleepy too...it's just getting her to stop fighting sleep that is the problem. This whole day has just run together. This is how its gone: Wake up, diaper change, feed her, tummy time (didnt last long..she was screaming after a few minutes, try to play, more screaming, check temp, give tylenol, try to get her to sleep, after 20 minutes of fighting she finally falls asleep only to wake up 20 mins later-now repeat over and over and OVER again. It's quite tiring...and of course they both had to get sick during Braxtons birthday week when I will have looooots to do. Ohwell. At least Josh has a 4 day weekend this week. ;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home