Ticker

Recall Alert

Infantino has issued a recall on their SlingRider & Wendy Bellissimo slings. We have one of these we used on Addie when she was a newborn but then she outgrew it and we moved on to the peanut shell! Soo scary and so sad!

The only good thing is they are offering exchanges. To see if you're sling is part of the recall see:

http://service.infantino.com/SlingRider.html

From there you can determine if your sling has been included in the recall and can get more info on how to return your sling for another product. (Thats the part I love!)

You can choose between one of their Wrap & Tie Carriers, A shopping cart cover or a 3 in 1 play gym PLUS they include a free jittery pal elephant as well. I was thinking of getting the wrap & tie but I'm not sure if I'll like it...and I wouldn't want another toy...our house is flooded with toys, a swing, bouncer, jumperoo...plus we saved all of the "big" toys Braxton had so we're good there. No use for a shopping cart cover either...I think I am going to try the carrier.

so anyways, if you have a sling make sure you check & see if its been included in the recall!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home