Ticker

Love...:)

Nope, not talking about the fact that it's DH & I's anniversary again. No, it's something better! (Sorry honey!)


I've recently started using Big Sexy Hair products. This is the stuff my hair dresser uses on me everytime I go in for a cut/color/shampoo & style...speaking of-I need to get my hair done soon!

Anyways, these 2 products below are FAB! Big Sexy Spray & Play volumizing hairspray and Big Sexy Root Pump. Ahhhh!

I have thin, flat hair...always have and I always hated it. No amount of teasing/tousling/hairspray would get my hair nice & fluffy. This stuff changes ALL that! It's like magic. Seriously. I spray a little root lifter on my roots, blowdry, style, top it off with hairspray and voila' Big Sexy Hair. ;) (Or as my hairdresser says- "I'm gonna give you Big Sexy Texas Hair!" Haha-she likes to style it a little bigger than I like though.) ;)


Definetly try this line if you haven't before...you won't be disappointed. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home