Ticker

Beautiful, huh?

I have this new obsession. Wool. Longies, shorties, skirties, soakers, capris. The biggest reason I wanted to learn to knit is so I wouldn't have to spend tons of money on this stuff. Yet here I am going crazy buying longies. That pretty Ella the Elephant set up there I scored on Hyenacart for $40. They're like new, were tried on once. I cannot wait to get them!

I also have 3 more pairs of longies coming in the mail. :D And...I just bought some new yarn today off HyenaCart and I love, love LOVE it:

It's called "Adelaide" and its from Pot of Gold on HyenaCart.

Oh and, edited to add: I am looking for really, really hard to find KumQuat Ella the Elephant fabric. If anyone knows where I can find a yard or even scraps pleeeease let me know!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home