Ticker

"It's batman!"

I'm going to try to say this nicely in words that aren't neccesarily innappropriate or weird but that may not be possible at all times. lol

Braxton has discovered that he has "boy parts." Ever since he has been touching them alot, and has his hand down his pants constantly. Which I have heard is normal.

However, today while he was making "discoveries" he realized he has balls. (there I said it!) So he asked me "Mommy, whats that in there?" and tried to show me. I asked "What do you think it is?"

He replied, "Batman! Batman's in there!"

Hahahaha, oh boy!

1 comments:

Haha... how DO you answer that question for that age? If you tell him that is where the stuff is made that makes babies, he will randomly walk up to people and tell them he can make babies or something... LOL.. I love that age though, when kids say the funniest things with no shame. It's awesome that you're documenting all this stuff - it's priceless!

February 2, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home