Ticker

Packing up Addies clothes.

I hate this part of having a baby.


I just packed up most of Addies 0-3 month clothing. I'm so sad. She can still fit *some* 0-3 month onesies since I use onesie extenders but everything else got packed up except a few dresses that can still fit her. She's now in mostly 3-6 months but can fit 6-9 with a bit of room to grow.

Also, I have realized how much I overbought on clothes for her! Holy Moly! Her 0-3 month clothes took up THREE boxes. Thats just the dresses, shirts, coats, jeans & sleepers. The onesies take up an entire LARGE dresser drawer. I realized she hadn't worn like 3/4 of the clothes! I had *favorites* and she wore those aloooot, the rest just sat there. I'm sooo not buying this much for our next kid.

It's also time to go through Braxtons clothes & get rid of all size 4's. He is now in size 5. *tear*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home