Ticker

MIL rant

Sorry...but I have to rant. I have to get this out because I'm pretty upset!!

Most of you have read my many rants about my MIL...so you know how crazy she is. ;)

Well, she found out that we got our tax returns back last week...so she immediatly started asking us for money. We told her we didn't have any to spare because we have bills, loans, credit cards to pay off, not to mention we would like to save some to pay for Braxtons upcoming birthday. Well that pissed her off. She starts saying she is a nobody, no one loves her, she needs the money for medical bills, etc, etc. Poor, poor me.

Then she starts complaining that we spend all our money on our "friends" but can't even give her any. We had no clue what she was talking about because, we dont do that. So we told her once again where all the money was going and that we really don't have any to spare so she brought up the cruise that we had planned on taking. My cousin and her husband were going to go with us. Neither of us ever had a REAL honeymoon so we were all going to go on a cruise together-no kids. The only reason MIL even knew about the cruise was b/c she was going to watch the kids. Let me point out that my cousins were going to pay THEIR way, and we were paying our own. It's not like we were taking THEM. Well, they cancelled the cruise b/c they can't afford it this year. So we told her that...she didn't have much else to say about the money but instead started going on about how she never gets to watch the kids but "Kristins family gets to." (her and DH were texting, I took the phone, posing as Josh and said: Kristins mom & grandma get to because they ask, you never ask to and when we used to ask if you wanted you never wanted to." Then I added that nobody gets to watch Addie because she doesn't take a bottle. She said once again that "Kristins family gets to." Siiiigh. Then of course more of the "poor me."

These are some of the texts from her:
"Thanks for paying me back all those times you said you would."
"Hope you have a good life. Dont worry about me, I am nothing."
"Sure could use that money for Meds, I am out."
"I have always been a nobody to you."
"Make sure you spend all that money on your friends. Don't worry that your mom is doing without."
"Humor me, everyone else does."
"And the cruise with your friends. I am nothing."
"I have always been no one to you."


OhMyGosh! I am basically infuriated. She does this ALL the time, and let me say...its not like Josh is mean to her. He was a HUGE mommas boy before he moved out at like 22. He did everything for her! She is....crazy!

Thanks for letting me rant...even if no one actually reads this it feels nice to write it out and get it out of my system.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home