Ticker

Newborn Ruffle Pants!

I bought the Sheepy Pants pattern and knit my first pair of shorties! I looove how they turned out even though there are a couple flaws. I left extra string on the shorties in hopes of knitting small flowers and attaching them to the drawstring but I can't find a good knit flower pattern-just crochet. The headband was also supposed to have a large flower on it but again-no good pattern. It took me 4 days to knit the shorties, 1 day for the hat & headband. (I ADORE this hat!) & I love the self striping yarn. I used acrylic yarn so it's kind of stiff.

I knit this for Addie, it's a size small but it sooo doesn't fit. Maybe because I didn't do a ribbed waistband or maybe because its the acrylic wasn't as stretchy as wool. So I am super bummed she won't get to wear them. I had no clue what else to do with them so I am offering them in a free for shipping Lotto on diaperswappers.com. :)

Now my next project: A juliette skirtie!! :D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home