Ticker

Crap, Crap, Crap.

....and so the drama continues.

(I feel like a soap opera right now.....)


Remeber that test I took this morning? How I thought it was not positive. I just glanced at it after a couple minutes and set it down happily-fairly sure that it was a negative result.

This was the 3rd equate test I have taken. The other 2 had really light positives. I glanced at them throughout the day and they stayed the same...today they have faded and the lines are barely visible.

This 3rd test however is making me freak out more. I *thought* it was negative. So I went on with my day...but I decided to glance at it again (Why, oh why do I do this?!) & what is there? A big fat blue line.

Crap. Definetly darker than yesterdays....and when I let the other 2 tests sit they did not get darker, or anything....ughh.

Someone yell at me for looking at the test past the 10 minute time frame. Thursday CANNOT come fast enough.

4 comments:

I'll yell at you for looking past the 10 minute time frame! Equate tests are notorious for having evap lines! I really hope that is what it was!

November 3, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

That's like me last night, analyzing my OPK after an hour of it sitting there. But in your case, a line is a line, and it doesn't matter how dark. Your doc's appt isn't till Thurs right?? Girlfriend, go buy a digi test and find out!!!!

November 3, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Seriously, I have a digi left and I'm about to mail it to you overnight if you don't go get one!

November 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

LOL I'm getting one tomorrow! :) DH takes our only car to work so between that, his classes, church, etc its hard to find the time to get to the store.

November 3, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home