Ticker

Flaky People

I'm so frustrated. I cannot stand flaky people.

Unfortunatly, Josh and I are friends with the flakiest people alive. My cousin & her DH. We make plans all the time to do stuff, we are lucky if those plans ever actually happen.

For instance-we decided to have a Thanksgiving dinner together tonight. So we split up the dishes & it was decided that Josh and I will provide:
-The turkey
-Chicken & noodles
-Dinner rolls
-Pumpkin cheesecake muffins
-Pumpkin cookies
-White chocolate covered pretzels

& they would provide:
-Home made stuffing
-Mashed potatoes
-Sweet potatoes
-Broccoli Casserole
-Pumpkin Pie
-Cherry Pie
-Pumpkin Cake

(Can you tell we all really love PUMPKIN?!) :)

So last night DH & I go to the grocery store to get all the stuff we need. So I start planning everything out until, I got a text this morning. "Hey we wont be able to have t-day dinner with you guys. we have to start moving today, lindsey didnt realize that." .....Crap.

So now DH has to go to the store to get a box of stuffing...since thats pretty much all I care about. :) Turkey & Stuffing.

It's just sooo frustrating to have everything planned out and then be cancelled on last minute. I am a PLANNER! I need to know what I am doing at all times, I can't handle this spur of the moment kind of lifestyle.

They do this all the time and its getting soooo old.

Vent over. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home