Ticker

Recent Photos


Addie & I :)


She is one HAPPY baby! Every morning when she wakes up and sees me she gets the biggest grin on her face and chuckles. Her giggle is still a work in progress, it's still pretty odd sounding. ;)


We had our "Big Family Thanksgiving" on Sunday. All dressed up :)


Just hanging out at home. Looks like she's ready to fight. haha.


Big brother wanted in on some of the pictures.


Braxton and I were sitting on the couch when he told me he wanted to hold "Ah-wyn". So I let him hold her and he says "Get Cam." (camera) so I get my camera and he starts saying "Cheese! Cheese Mommy!" (Please note this is a VERY rare thing. If I even TRY to get photos of him he starts screaming, hiding his face and runs away. Sigh. It's kind of my fault. I took THOUSANDS of pics of him his first year...

Shes recently discovered her tongue. She's always sticking it out now.



Laughing.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home