Ticker

Pampers Rewards

I just signed up for Pampers rewards after finding a code inside a package of diapers. I'm kinda glad I did! At first I figured the prizes would be lame...kinda like coke rewards. But the prizes are really neat!
Examples:
For 100 points you can get one of these:
-$10 diapers.com gift card
-peg puzzles
-Set of 3 Elmo board books

For 110 points you can get one of these:
-$10 applebees giftcard
-$10 starbucks giftcard
-set of 3 dr seuss books

For 150 points you can get:
-200 4X6 photo prints

For a couple hundred points you can get some really neat toys! I'm so excited about this! It may take awhile to get some points built up though. When I redeemed my points for 1 package of diapers I got 3 points..its gonna take alooot of diapers to get so many points. :)
So if you use Pampers and don't want your points, send 'em my way. ;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home