Ticker

I love craigslist♥

I've just recently started selling stuff on there.

You see, I'm what they would call a "pack rat." I don't like getting rid of stuff. But finally, after running out of room for stuff in our house I have decided to start selling stuff on Craigslist.

Mostly I have posted stuff like Braxtons gently used clothing he's grown out of, formula that we received in the mail and obviously aren't going to use, Addies bassinet, and...ALL of Braxtons Cars Bedroom stuff!

I have already had people commit to buying almost everything I just listed. We sold the formula yesterday, tomorrow I have a lady coming to look at the bassinet & I also have another lady who wants to buy it if the first lady doesn't. Saturday a woman is coming to pick up the Cars stuff.

So that means I've made over $175 this week! Wow.

The 'biggie' is of course the Cars bedroom set which includes:
-toddler racecar bed (mattress not included)
-Cars toybox
-Cars table + 2 chairs
-2 Cars posters
-set of 15 Cars foam wall decals
-Cars clock
-Cars rug
-Cars bedding set (pillow, 2 blankets, fitted sheet)
-Cars curtain
-Cars lamp
-Cars lightswitch & outlet covers (3)

We're selling all that for $150. Which is a great deal for whoever gets it because we have put HUNDREDS of dollars into his room! lol Now we have to start all over because.....

He wants to do it in Spiderman now. Siiiigh. :)

I'm lovin' the extra income though. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home