Ticker

A little update.

I've taken several more HPT's, all have very faint lines.

I called my OBGYN & talked with the nurse. I asked her how long after giving birth should I be getting positive pregnancy tests. She told me at this point they should be negative. Of course she asks "Well have you been sexually active?" "Yes....." "Did you use protection "No...." Then she kinda laughed nervously and made me an appointment to come in on Thursday.

So I'll know more on Thursday but right now....I'm freaking out a bit.

4 comments:

Oh boy! Keep us posted! You are breastfeeding, so it surprises me that you ovulated so early. Normally breastfeeding delays ovulation.

November 2, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Breastfeeding does delay ovulation if you nurse regularly (every 3-4 hours) but for a few weeks now Addie has been sleeping long stretches during the day and at night (5-6 hours) and she ocassionally gets a bottle of expressed milk so there are some days when I don't nurse her for over 6 hours, which is a large enough time frame for me to ovulate. I just wish I would have known all that a few weeks ago!

November 2, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Have you tried taking another test and seeing if the line shows up more?

November 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

Ahhhh keep us posted!

November 3, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home