Ticker

FINALLY!

Not sure if I mentioned that we were moving....but we are now 100% moved into the new house. It's alot smaller than our last one and the rent is higher but its soo much nicer. :)

I've gotten almost everything unpacked. :)


The worst part of this whole moving thing? No internet for nearly 2 weeks. Aghh! It was AWFUL. The "Internet People" as I call them...were supposed to be here LAST WEEK. Last Monday they said it would be 3-5 days. Well on day 5 (friday) they called and said it would be Tuesday. So Tuesday rolled around...nothing. So DH called them today and they said someone would definetly be there today. So at 3 they finally got there..and TWO hours later they had it on & workin'. Seriously? 2 hours!?! It shouldn't take that long. When we got internet at our last house it took like 15 minutes. Oh well. The point is we're moved and we have internet now. YAYYYY!

Only, now for the next 4 days I'll be so busy I doubt I'll get to "catch up" on everything. We've got Thanksgivings for the next 4 days. Yuuuuummy!

Now, time to post some updated pics of my little princess :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home