Ticker

Shoes.

I have a problem.

There. I admitted it.

Sigh. I...have an obsession with shoes.

Not for me, but for dear Adelyn. She has over fifty pairs of shoes at the moment. Yes, fifty. She's 2 months old and already has more shoes than most women do.

Now here is the crazy part. A lady had 48 pairs of shoes listed on Craigslist for sale. Size 0-4. Very cheap prices. Most brands were Old Navy, Converse, or Carters. Prices ranging from .50-$2 each. (Except 1 pair of the converse which were $10.) She offered to sell them all together for $55, oh so tempting, but DH said no, just to pick out the ones I really wanted. (and then made sure to tell me I couldn't "want" all of them.

So I picked out 17 pairs that I LOVE and spent $30.

Goodness. I can't stop. Everyday I am constantly checking craigslist for cute shoes.

I had 2 pairs in mind that I REALLY wanted to get Addie:
-A pair of Converse
-A pair of Tiny Toms

Well, now I got the converse, but Tiny Toms are IMPOSSIBLE to find right now. I've checked everywhere, Craigslist, Ebay, Toms website (the new tiny toms aren't out yet) I've googled like crazy & I can't find any that are for girls and the correct size.

Anyways-Yes, my name is Kristin & I'm addicted to shoes. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home