Ticker

3 month growth spurt

Crap, Crap, Crapppppp!

I completely forgot about the 3 month growth spurt. Usually I see them coming and recognize them. For a couple days Addie will do nothing but sleep all day, she will eat very little and is pretty cranky when she IS awake. Then she will transition to being awake ALL day, crying all the time, cranky, cranky CRANKY and will want to nurse all day long for about a week. Sigh.

A few days ago I noticed she was sleeping alot and eating only 4-5 times a day. We're feeding "on demand" so I don't wake her up to eat or anything but she was eating so little I was worried. So I was telling DH about it and about how much she's been sleeping and how I just didn't know what was wrong with her.

DH: "Isn't there like a 3 month growth spurt or something?"
Me: "Oh my gosh, you're RIGHT! Crap! No! NOOOOOO!"

Yeah. I completely forgot. Sigh. I'm not looking forward to this. I've heard this is a tough one. She's been in the sleep all day phase for a few days now so anyday she should be transitioning to the cranky phase. Oh, and I was going to attempt to take the kids Christmas photos sometime this week.

This should be FUN! (Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home