Ticker

Date "night"

We're going to a movie tonight! Whoo! We're going to see Avatar (Josh got to choose the movie since I chose the last one. (New Moon! ;D))

My grandma is watching both kids for a few hours. I'm so excited! I desperately needed a little break from all the whining and crying. (oh and Addie too.) Yes, my toddler cries more than my 3 month old. Sad.

Poor Addie has a cold though. I feel awful, its her 2nd cold ever and I just leave her. :(( I feel like a failure b/c maybe I could have prevented her from getting the cold...shouldn't my breastmilk be able to do that or something? I thought BF babies rarely got sick yet this is Addies 2nd time....blame it on cold & flu season? Every time she's gotten sick its been b/c Josh, Braxton & I were sick first. :( My poor Addie bug.

Oh well....I'll only be away from her for a few hours, she'll probably sleep the whole time & then I can go back to cuddling & spoiling her. :)

1 comments:

Have fun! And don't feel guilty...Monkey Mae is breast fed and had a cold when she was about a month old. It is unavoidable!

December 19, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home