Ticker

Kind of sad.

I just said bye to the kids. They are spending the night with my grandparents. This is the first time Addie has ever stayed anywhere over night. In fact-I've never been away from her for more than 6 hours. I already miss her. I am sort of looking forward to tonight though.

DH & I are going to a movie and then hanging out at home. We had been invited to a few church parties but this is our first night alone with no kids. I kind of just want it to be us, spending some quality time together. Not to mention I will have to pump every 2-3 hours and I can't do that if I'm not at home...well, I probably could but just don't want to. Too much of a hassle.

What am I looking forward to the most?

----Having room on the bed! We co-sleep, and while I LOVE it...I miss having my space. There are four of us sleeping on a Queen size bed. Ack! But tonight...I can sleep however I want. I won't have an infant cradled in my arm, I wont be stuck sleeping on my right side all.night.long...waking up to an extremely sore body from being so still...

Whoo!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home