Ticker

Here they are!






Same as above but with color.
I have TONS more to add the finishing touches to. These are just a few.
So I have to add, ADDIE ROLLED OVER TODAY! When she was a week (or two?) old she rolled from her belly to her back...once, and then never did it again. It was total accident, she was just mad and thrashing around and flipped herself over. Now, I was getting pretty worried that she was almost 3 months & hadn't rolled over on purpose yet. Well, today as I was doing her photos I laid her on her tummy and turned my back for just a sec to grab a prop and when I turned back she had flipped from her tummy to back! A few hours later, I changed her diaper and rolled her onto her tummy. I went to put her diaper in the washer and when I came back she was on her back. Couple hours later we had even MORE tummy time (I was determined to actually SEE her do this!) and she rolled over again! I'm so excited! :)
Just had to share that & didn't want to write an all new post! :) More 3 month pics soon!









2 comments:

The last 2 are my favorites! She is absolutely precious!

December 18, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Those pix are beautiful!

December 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home