Ticker

We're up to four...

Cloth diapers!

I bought 2 off Craigslist:
-A brand new bumGenious (PINK) AIO (size small)
-(Not sure of the brand) Bamboo fitted diaper...still need a cover for it. I'm thinking of buying one from Blueberry Diapers. (They are SUPER cute!)

I ordered a OS pocket diaper on E-bay for super cheap which I have recently been informed is a really crappy brand...haha, so its a good thing I only paid like $6 for it.

I bought another off E-bay, its a Bubele I believe. I got it on Cyber Monday so it was 50% off. ($9) I should have bought more...its a pink & brown polka dot (minky? I think?) AIO OS.

Now I just need about 8-10 more before we can start CD'ing full time! I'm also bidding on several other CD on Ebay...so hopefully I win some! I'm hoping to win some goodmamas and fuzzi bunz!

Is it weird I'm actually EXCITED about this?! :)

1 comments:

I know nothing about cloth diapering, but love the name Fuzzi Bunz!!!

December 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home