Ticker

Attempt at Christmas Photos

I'm pretty disappointed with the Christmas Photos I got today. I have been meaning to them all week but with Addie's growth spurt/teething and Braxtons fever yesterday it just wasn't possible. So today both kids were actually in a decent mood so I tried to get a few good "christmas card" shots. Failed. This is what I got.

Here are the Before and After's (editing)






Then just the photos

THE ONLY photo out of 200+ where they are BOTH looking near the camera.


The only photo of Addie looking at me. Through most of the shoot she was just fascinated by her feet. (sitting in her bumbo) this pic was one of the very last I got when she was starting to get a little cranky. I still think its cute though.

Absolutly could not get Braxton to look at me. No matter what I said, he wouldn't glance up. He was mad most of the time about having to sit and take pics. This is the best I could get.
I wish I had time to do another shoot but with Christmas 2 weeks away I need to make Christmas cards and get them printed off, sent out. Siiiigh. Maybe I will try to take some more next week just to have in our family album. ??








0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home