Ticker

♥FLUFFY MAIL♥


I got LOTS of fluffy mail this week. :) See above.
Bubele Bums, Bumgenious, Lil Whispers, Econobum. 4 cloth wipes & Bumgenious insert.

Addie is wearing the newest addition-Blueberry dalmation cover over a fitted bamboo dipe.


ADORABLE! But I couldn't get her onesie to close b/c of the bulky-ness. Ironically her onesie says "Does the diaper make my butt look big?" Sorry Addie-yes, it does...but it looks so freakin' cute! ;)

I've got at LEAST another 8-10 diapers coming in the mail...I'll have to post pics when I get them all in. I really can't stop buying. It's addicting.


3 comments:

I so want to make some diaper orders!!!

What diaper is your favorite so far?

December 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

I'm not really sure. It's a tie between my BumGenius AIO or BumGenius Econobum.

The BG AIO is awesome for overnight, very absorbant. I really didn't think I would like the Econobum since its a prefold & I really didn't want to get into that type of diapering but I got a great deal on it so I thought I would try it. I love that with pee-pees I can just throw the prefold in the wash, wipe down the cover and stick another prefold in it. Very easy!

December 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

I wondered how the Econobum was working out. I had never heard of it until a month ago.

I'm thinking of ordering some prefolds from Green Mountain Diapers and some Thirsties Duo Wraps. I have never tried BumGenius AIO, but I have noticed they're on sale right now. Their one-size pockets worked well for my babies with the exception of needing to replace the velcro.

Enjoy your fluffy mail! I may just place an order today too!

December 11, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home