Ticker

Lovey.


I'm kind of shocked. I have always heard about babies having a lovey and tried to get Braxton to have one, but it failed. So I didn't really think it happened. Buuuut, I think Addie has one! The bear/blanket in the photo was a gift from some ladies who were speaking at our church back when I was just a week or two away from my csection date. (So thoughtful.)
:)
Anyways, now that Addie has started showing an interest in toys I got all of her toys out. (She has ALOT now after being SPOILED at Christmas!) ;) hehe Well, she seems to have grown attatched to this one. I think she likes being able to actually grab it and hold on to it. She loves grabbing it and pulling the bear up to her face so she can look at it (or chew on it.) When she is grumpy I lay the blanket on her tummy or shake it in front of her face and she is instantly calmed and most of the time falls asleep. It's soooo cute! :)
P.S. I'm working on getting Christmas pics up...I have sooo many to sort through though!

2 comments:

She looks so sweet! I have 2 children that had favorite blankets as infants.

December 29, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Awww.. that picture makes me want to go home and snuggle with a blanky!

December 30, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home