Ticker

Free Book

Okay so on diaperswappers.com there is a forum for "thrifty mommas." I'm not really that thrifty and tend to overspend...like I just spent $500 on Addie in the past like 3 weeks. Yikes. But I am going to start *trying* to be a little better with our money. So I was checking out the forum...I don't think I can go to the extent some of the women were going (leaving their thermostat at like 68 in the winter!! ?!?!--I constistently have ours between 75-80 in the winter. I like to be warm.) :)

Anyways, on to the point of this blog-they have a whole list of "freebies" from all kinds of different websites. One caught my eye. A free Tag Jr book from Leap Frog. Here is how to get yours:

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/freebook/splash.html


We bought Braxton Tag Jr for Christmas plus 2 books to go with it. So I saw this offer and was psyched! I signed up for it and was really hoping I would get the book before Christmas so I could wrap it and put it with his other 2 books. Well today, on Christmas Eve it came! Whoohoo! And-it was one he doesn't have yet! My only advice is if you do this-don't buy the Tag Jr system yet. The book comes with a $5 coupon for the system.

I think maybe once a week or so I'll start doing little blogs like this with freebie offers. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home