Ticker

24 week survey!

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -5 pounds total though I'm sure at my appointment in 2 weeks I'll have gone up a few lbs....pregnancy HUNGER is officially here! =/
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Noticed a few more on my sides! Make it stop!
Sleep: I sleep so well I don't even wake up when I have to pee so by the time I wake up in the morning my bladder is about to burst!! Agh!
Best moment this week: Getting an appetite! Unfortunatly it's the pregnancy hunger that never goes away no matter what!
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Gardettos & Icecream. Oh! & Last night I was really wanting to mix pickle & pineapple juice! Still craving Orange Juice too though it gives me horrible heartburn.
Gender: Girl :)
Labor Signs: No...though Braxton Hicks contractions should start in soon.
Belly Button in or out? In but getting shallow!
What I miss: Eating without getting heartburn
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower in 5 weeks! :)
Weekly Wisdom: I'm out fresh out of Wisdom today.
Milestones: Heartburn. Starting to feel baby way up by my ribs!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home