Ticker

Baby Shower

Well.
It feels like I'm planning my own shower.

My Aunt told me to come up with all the details. (When, Where, Time, Games, Cake, Food, Prizes, Theme, Guest List, etc) And I did. So basically I'm planning it myself, just not paying for it. I guess thats okay I guess-then I know I'm going to like everything that is picked out. I just don't wanna deal with it all. LOL Maybe I'm being lazy...

But here are the details I have planned out so far:

Where: Liberty Church
When: July 11, 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 2 pm
Theme: Pink/Girly
Games: Baby Bingo, (Need one more game)
Diaper Raffle-Prize-Gift Certificate to local Nail Salon
Other game prizes-Baskets full of Bath & Body works items, candles, chocolates, etc.
Snacks: Personalized M&Ms, Nuts, Cheese & Crackers, Pink Punch
Cake: Still have to pick out
Guest List: Almost completed, total so far: 24

I found some cute invitations online that I can just print so I will print them onto heavy paper or cardstock, fill the info, get some envelopes & I'll be ready to send them out!! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home