Ticker

Shipping takes 6-8 weeks.

Haha.

Okay so when I was about 6 weeks I was on the Playtex website and saw that they were giving away FREE bottles. The drop in kind and I had already decided that was what I was going to use so I signed up to receive one...and then I signed up my grandma, and then my mom...so I could get 3 of them. I was told shipping would take 6-8 weeks. I expected that. Most free samples do take a while.

So 8 weeks later (at 14 weeks)...and nothing. I was okay with that though...sometimes it takes longer than that. So I patiently waited. and waited. and waited.

When I was about 20 weeks my grandma told me "You know, I never got that bottle in the mail." I told her "I know, me either. Maybe they ran out of "free" ones or something. Of course being the "old timer" she is she immediatly jumped to the conclusion that we had been scammed and all they wanted was our addresses. hehe.

So I completely gave up on getting the bottles. Not a big deal.

Then yesterday we went to the post office and what was in there? My free bottle! Whoo!
We had to go to my grandmas that day and while we were there she told us the bottle came in. Then she just *had* to see it and she was completely amazed by the drop in liners! Lol!

So I should have a bottle at my dads house too.

I just thought it was crazy how long it took to get the bottles! I'm almost 28 weeks, so thats...22 week shipping!

;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home