Ticker

26 week survey!

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Well I gained 3 lbs this months but that still puts me at negative 2.
Any new maternity clothes?Nope
Any new stretch marks? Not that I can see...
Sleep: So..freaking...uncomfortable. Ughh. Just rolling over in bed is a (painful) task!
Best moment this week: Starting the nursery! It's looking good I just can't wait until its DONE!
Movement: Yep lots of it.
Food cravings: Ugh, Mcdonald Double cheeseburgers...
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No, but I'm noticing alot of Braxton Hicks Contractions now.
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it will ever "pop" it never did with Braxton and I was much skinnier when I was pg with him!
What I miss: Comfortable sleep...
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower & 4d ultrasound! 3 more weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy when cleaning. Stay hydrated and take frequent breaks.
Milestones: BH contractions are starting

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home