Ticker

Mini-freak out

I can't believe in a few days I'll be 6 months with just a few months left to go! Everything's going by so fast, but I guess thats what happens when you keep busy. Yesterday I realized that my baby shower is in 5 WEEKS!!! How did that creep up on me?! I don't have invitations out yet-I haven't talked to my Aunt about anything. (She's planning it) Aghhh! I need to get started! At LEAST on invites. Thank God I registered early, or else I would have to worry about that too!

Then on the FF Sept boards, we are getting the lists for shower buddies and labor buddies! I can't believe we'll be having our FF shower next month and then 2 months after that September babies will start being born! I spend way too much time on the board that is having babies (which is now June) just reading birth stories, looking at all the baby photos and getting excited when someone says their water breaks. You'd think it was my group. Haha. I just can't believe how fast it's all going by.

I feel so unprepared. I don't want to be living in this house when the baby is born. If we do move we will be cutting it close. The house we are looking at needs a little fixing. Not much. Just the carpet. They are a hideous green. So first we would have to recarpet because it goes through the ENTIRE house. (Pink walls & dark green carpet anyone?! Ugh!) Then paint Addies room, then Braxtons. Then set up the nursery. Unpack.

15 weeks. 15 weeks to get this all done. Including the whole buying a house thing. Which we can't do until we raise our credit score (working on it thanks to the very helful people at the loan co.)

I'M NEVER GOING TO GET ANYTHING DONE. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME. AHHH!

1 comments:

Sounds like you are in NESTING MODE!!!!!! haha. You'll get it done! Don't worry.

What are the shower buddies and labor buddies things on FF? Do all of the months do them? Email me about it because I'll forget to check your response here.

June 2, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home