Ticker

27 week survey!

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of last appointment I was -2.
Any new maternity clothes? Nope..though I do need to go shopping for a new dress to wear to my baby shower...
Any new stretch marks? Yes :( TONS of huge, monstrous ones under my boobs, several on my sides, hips and a few new ones at the top of my tummy. :(
Sleep: Horribly uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Hmm not sure. Addies been SUPER active this week, so its been alot of fun watching my belly jump/move with every kick/roll.
Movement: Yeah...just wish the cervix kicks would stop.
Food cravings: Cant think of any recent ones....
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope just a whole lot of BH contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to get out of bed by my self. Now I have to have Joshs help up or I have to just kinda...roll off the bed because everything is sooo sore. Especially my back/hips!
What I am looking forward to: Babyshower!
Weekly Wisdom: Take belly pics. I never did with Braxton but now I wish I would have! With Braxton I just took ONE photo-because I needed it for the baby book. :(
Milestones: 3rd Trimester!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home