Ticker

3rd Trimester!

Whoo-hoo! Today I start my 3rd trimester!! This is going by sooo fast! It's crazy!

I'm definetly feeling like I'm in the 3rd tri. I'm back to that "misreable" part of pregnancy. If you read my blog yesterday then you know I was going crazy cleaning what will be Adelyns nursery. Nesting. I mopped the floors THEN scrubbed them with a washcloth + bleach. Then I went around the boards that go around the room and scrubbed them, I got the crib RE-put together, I moved furniture, I hung things on the wall. All of this led to uncomfortable BH contractions which I continued to have the rest of the night even after I stopped cleaning.

I admit I kinda overdid it yesterday. I could tell I overdid it once I was done. I was so.so.so SORE. My legs hurt, my tailbone hurt, my hips felt like they were going to come apart and fall off my body. When I walked I didn't "waddle" like normal...I think it was more of a hobble. Like a little old lady. Eek. Worst of all-Sleep was unbearable. Turning from side to side was a nightmare. I would move one leg over and leave the other where it was, so my legs were slightly spread and all of a sudden I would hear a loud "POP" and feel some pain. So I would attempt to drag my body over to its other side, and once I did I was in extreme pain and exhausted. Ughh. I remember this happening with Braxton. Only...it wasn't because I had cleaned too much or overdone it. It just happened every single NIGHT!

Aghhhh! Yep. This is definetly the 3rd tri. I hope it goes by fast.

2 comments:

My doctor said 28 weeks for 3rd tri for me. :(

June 18, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Aw :(
I hate how different doctors are!

June 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home