Ticker

It's a mystery...

Braxtons rash/reaction that is.

I posted a blog about it yesterday. How I thought it was the new pull ups we tried that gave him the bad reaction?

Well I let him "air dry" for the day (no diaper) and just put him in a diaper before bed. The air dry technique seemed to work. By night time there were no more little red dots. It was back to his normal skin. Well, when I changed his diaper this morning after he woke up they were back! WTH?!

I've never seen anything like this before with him. I'm still positive its not a regular rash. When he gets a regular rash its around the legs and on the bum and its completely red. These are just dots.

I'm stumped. Obviously the diapers we put on him are causing a reaction too. The thing is, this is the same brand of diapers we have always used. Just a new package of them. I'm wondering if maybe the company changed something about them-added something and thats why he's reacting like this to them?

I might buy some Huggies or something and try them and see what happens. If the same thing happens I'll be calling is pediatrician.

It's just frustrating when something like this happens and I can't figure out why it's happening.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home