Ticker

25 week survey!!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I only weigh at the drs office so idk...but I am CERTAIN I have gained. ...Haven't been eating too well....probably eating a bit too much icecream.
Any new maternity clothes? No, I think the last time I bought some was 2 weeks ago or so. & they aren't even actually "maternity" Mostly dresses, skirts with elastic (things I can wear after the babys born.
Any new stretch marks? Yep. More on my sides and *dramatic pause* ONE new one on my stomach. It's actually connected to another (old) stretch mark it's just going up higher-towards my boobs. Only way I can tell its new is its bright pink! :((
Sleep: I sleep pretty good. Sometimes its hard to turn over in bed because my hips hurt so bad but nothing I can't handle :)
Best moment this week: I was asleep for it but Josh told me one morning while we were laying in bed he put his arm around my stomach and Addie started kicking him like crazy and very HARD and he felt it all! :D I'm so glad!
Movement: Oh yeah! I can feel kicks, punches, rolls, everything! :)
Food cravings: Ice cream :((
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No. But I got my first Braxton Hicks contraction this week!!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Being able to walk for more than 10 minutes without my feeting swelling and getting super sore.
What I am looking forward to: My 4D u/s & Baby shower! & kinda looking forward to getting the glucose test over with.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over do things. Your body can only handle so much. Rest alot and don't push your limits :) ((I learned this while nesting-haha)
Milestones: I saw my belly JUMP from a kick! (Now I can't wait to start seeing body parts move across! It's sooo neat!)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home