Ticker

Starting on the nursery!

Ugh.

I started working on the nursery today. I got Addies crib in there, she'll be using our dresser so thats already in there. Also have Josh and I's bed in there since we'll be sharing a room with her.

Still don't know if we can paint yet. If we do I think it will just be a cream color.

Basically I'm just cleaning. I moved all the wall hanging stuff I made for her in there. Her wooden letters are over the crib, I'm about to clear off the dresser and make it into the changing table then I'm going to put a shelf over it. I need to move her hairbow holder in there. (actually need to make a new one!)

I just wish I would have started on this sooner! Every time I really start getting into cleaning it up I start having contractions. I've had to stop and rest several times and wait for them to go away. This is new to me. I had VERY few BH contractions with Braxton. Ughhhh.

So I thought I'd rest a little bit and write a blog about the nursery. So here is the bedding we have officially decided on. Yes, I know I've changed my mind about a million times.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10923934

Walmart sold a similar set before but I didn't really like it:

http://www.thisnext.com/item/417F993F/D6084F9E/George-Baby-Uptown-4-Piece

Buuuut I just noticed that ALL the accesories (rug, wall stickers, etc etc) are on sale since the set was discontinued! So I'm thinking of buying some of the accesories from the old set since the 2 are sooo similar. Plus, right now the new bedding is all thats available. Accesories will be available at the end of July. Boooo!


Off to work on the nursery some more!!

1 comments:

I love it! It's a similar style to the girl bedding that I had picked out, just different colors. I love circles as a theme!

June 18, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home