Ticker

Never Ending Work.

Housework, that is.

Don't you just hate that? Once you get your house clean it NEVER stays that way, but I guess thats just a part of being a mom/wife. Especially the mom of a toddler. Oh I miss those days when Braxton couldn't walk, couldn't get into anything, couldn't write on the walls (or smear poop on them-yes this happened today!!!)

There is always something that needs done. It gets overwhelmingly annoying.

Why just last week I cleaned Braxtons room, my room, the living room, and one of the bathrooms and now...well now you can't tell. There are toys everywhere, clothes strung all over the place, empty cups everywhere.

I hope I get the hang of this one of these days. I've only been a housewife and mom for 2 years...surely it gets easier?

Today I get to spend my afternoon scrubbing the walls trying to get crayon off (Samantha-I got some magic erasers! FX that works b/c nothing else I've tried does!) Then I'm going through the million baskets of laundry laying around and sorting through them to see what we still wear and then donating the rest of them. Then I get to scrub the stove which has all kinds of melted food stuck to it..again-hoping the magic erasers do the trick! Then of course there is the regular daily pick up (getting all Braxtons toys into his room and put away, picking up trash/dirty dishes that have been left out...etc etc.)

Oh what a fun day that lies ahead of me! ;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home