Ticker

New Belly Pics (27 wks)


Some of them are kinda blurry but I'm not sure why. I just figured out my cameras self timer thingy so maybe I need to adjust something on it? Anyways, I feel huge.


For fun, lets compare:


I think I was about 8-8.5 months here (with Braxton), can't remember.

Here I am *almost* 7 months with Adelyn.
Agh! I think I'm bigger this time around! Now thats scary! I was HUGE when I was pregnant with Braxton. I don't wanna think about how I'll look when I'm 9 months. I already look like I'm ready to pop! Then again, I did start this pregnancy out overweight so maybe thats part of it too.

1 comments:

They always say you get bigger faster with your second child. I think it's normal to be bigger this time around! Let's just hope the baby isn't bigger!!!

June 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home