Ticker

37 week survey

How far along? 37 weeks! OMG!
Total weight gain/loss: Didn't weigh in this week, I'll know next Tuesday but as of my last appointment only 4 lbs.
Any new maternity clothes? No, I did just buy a nursing bra though and some comfy PJ pants for the hospital!
Any new stretch marks? I'm sure! I have too many to notice new ones!
Sleep: is okay. I get really sore if I sleep for more than 8 hours. Toss & turn all night. Still hard to turn over in bed. :(
Best moment this week: Getting my hair done! Ahhh! It feels so nice to have it all pretty again & right in time for the hospital.
Movement: OMG! This little girl was movin' last night! I swear she moved non-stop for a good 20 minutes once I layed in bed & was ready to sleep. I put my hands on my belly and felt her knees rolling across my tummy! Seriously felt weird!!
Food cravings: Not really having any,..but have been LOVING ice! I have sensitive teeth so I never usually eat ice but now I have to have a cup a day. (a big 44 oz cup full! lol)
Labor Signs: I dunno. For the past week I have: -lost my MP, -had severe backaches that came & went and got worse at night (but eventually quit), -had lots of contractions but nothing timeable, -had loose BM's (past few days, ick!) I think thats it...and i just generally feel like crap...but who knows?
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: being able to paint my own toes or shave my whole leg.
What I am looking forward to: The 17th of this month! Addie will be here!! Unless she decides to choose her own birthday! ;)
Weekly Wisdom: I'm starting to not like this question. I'm all out of wisdom.
Milestones: FULL TERM!

2 comments:

I learned in my childbirth class that loose stools a couple of weeks before you're due is the nature's way of cleansing you out (you know...to avoid pooing during delivery. lol).

Have you had your iron checked lately? Chewing ice is correlated to anemia. It's so random and strange, but I learned about it in a psychology class in college and I've read about it other places since. My mom is severely anemic and she CONSTANTLY chews ice.

September 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Hmm, no I haven't had it checked in a loong time. I don't chew it though-just suck on it b/c my teeth are SOO sensitive but I have had the urge to chew it but resisted. I'll have my dr check it at my next appointment!

September 3, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home