Ticker

Oh! My water!

This afternoon I went with my cousin to a nearby town to pick up some stuff we had bought off craigslist from the same lady. (I got 16 infant toys for just $5! & she bought Braxton a Thomas the train puzzle) Well, she dropped us off at our house, I was trying to get all the stuff out of her car. (The toys, Braxton, his carseat, my purse.) Then I realized I forgot my 44 ounce cup of ice water in her car. So I said "Oh! My water!!" and my cousin flipped out! She turns around in the seat to look at me with wide eyes-thinking my water had broke! Hahahaa. Sadly I had to tell her I forgot my drink in the car. It was too funny!

3 comments:

That's hilarious!

September 9, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

hahaha...when I read the title of this post, I thought the same thing!!

September 10, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Me too! 9 month pregnant women should never yell "Oh! My water!" unless they really mean it!

September 10, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home