Ticker

I'm so frustrated.

I just got back from my '38' week appointment. My doctor makes me feel so dumb sometimes, she doesn't offer any good advice and seems to blow off everything I say. If it weren't for how good of a surgeon she is I would choose another doctor.


I told her how I lost my mucus plug about a week and a half ago. Her response: "Doesn't matter. I really wish they would leave that out of the books."

I told her about my contractions yesterday. Where they were, how they felt and the face they would come and go every few hours. Her response: "Well if they go away they are just Braxton Hicks contractions and not doing anything at all."

I mentioned how I have been having more problems with my blood pressure getting low. She just said 'yeah its annoying but theres nothing you can do about it really."

I'm just so disappointed now. I was actually thinking something was happening yesterday and then today she just takes all my hope and blows it to shreds. :(

Anyways, the rest of the appointment went on as usual. Addies heartbeat was looow like a boys! 140 bpm! Last week it was in the 160's. I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Ugh. I totally took advantage of the low amount of weight I had gained and pigged out on junk food. I'd better stop now. Only a week to go. Overall my total weight gain is at 7 lbs.

I go back on Monday. They were all booked for Tuesday which is the days I go in so the receptionist asked do you want to come in Monday or Wednesday, I was like well I'm having the csection on Thursday so probably Monday. lol

Anyways, theres my boring update. I'm just ready to have this little girl! 9 days left! (or less!)

2 comments:

Wow! I can't believe she'll be here NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

September 9, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

How frustrating. I'm sorry she doesn't dialog with you more. I hope your c-section goes fantastic!

September 10, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home