Ticker

PROGRESS!!

Okay, all day I have been having contractions. Buuut they stop once I rest. This morning I had them for 30 minutes but they quit. A few hours later while at walmart for 2 hours (trying to bring on some ctx with walking) I had several but didn't time them. They quit once I sat down. So we took Braxton to the park and I walked all around the park several times and had 6 good contractions.

This mornings contractions started out real low and felt like a dull ache and were really intense on my right side. Then also moved around to the back.

This afternoons contractions were uncomfortable but not too painful. 1 or 2 times I had to take deep breaths and only doubled over in pain once. lol

This evenings contractions were painful and when I had them it was all over my uterus and I felt alot of pressure down "there." It also felt like I was being stabbed in the butt/vag. Ouch.

But, unfortunatly the contractions stop when I stop walking so who knows whats going on... I know they are the worst contractions I've felt.

So we are trying other things as well as walking. We tried bumpy roads, fresh pineapple (ouch-burned my mouth!!), Mexican food..it wasnt very spicy though so idk if it counts, and are about to try DTD.


As you know I have been checking my cervix. Last week it was 1 cm. Today after all this activity I checked it and it's definetly more than 1 cm but I couldn't really tell how much more. I'm guessing 2 cms. Whoo-hoo!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home