Ticker

Last night I had a dream that I had Addie.

It was kind of weird. They did the csection and got her out but handed her straight to me. She was perfectly clean and bundled up in a pink blanket. I was so excited I just held her and held her. Then it dawned on me they didn't do any of the regular tests they do. No apgars, no stuff in the eyes, no vitamin K shot...and no weighing!! I immediatly called the nurse and asked if they had weighed the baby. She said no. I told her to weigh her then so I could know how much she weighed but the nurse wouldn't. I kept looking for someone who would weigh her and finally found someone. They put her on the scale and I saw that she weighed 10 lbs 1 oz. I was so upset!! Lol I told them I didn't want a 10 lb baby again and that she needed to be smaller! haha!

Anyways, in no time we are out of the hospital, I dont think we stayed the whole 3 days. When we left we didn't even put her in her car seat! I just held her as we drove and nursed her. I remember being totally freaked out that a cop was going to pull us over so I kept trying to hide the baby. It gets kinda blurry here but I remember Addie going like 6 hours without eating and it totally freaked me out.

I hate the dreams I get when something 'big' is approaching. They're always so weird and pointless!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home