Ticker

OMG!!!!!!

I'm having a BABY tomorrow!!

I can't believe it! I have soooo much to do today! Whooooooooooo!

Braxton is going to grandmas house tonight & at 3:30 am I have to wake up, get ready & head to the hospital!

I'm so excited to see what Adelyn looks like, if she has hair, how much she weighs, etc!

But I'm also terrified of the c-section. No clue why. My last one went perfectly. I guess anyone would be a little nervous before surgery though.

I sure am going to miss Braxton though. I can't go a few hours without seeing his cute little smile & hearing him call me "Ma" Now I have to go THREE DAYS. Of course he'll be visiting every day but I'm still gonna miss him like crazy! I'm trying to make my self feel better by saying it will give me some nice, quiet time alone with DH & Addie (who knows when I'll get any of that once we're home!)

Anyways....I CAN'T WAIT! =D

If I have your phone number I will text you after I have her with her stats & a pic :)

1 comments:

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go just fine. I can't wait to see pictures!

September 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home