Ticker

One week check-up

First off:

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY GIRL IS A WEEK OLD ALREADY!!!!!


Now that that's out of the way...we had her 1 week check-up today! I also had an appointment just to check on the incision & everything.

Addie's birth weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
Discharge weight: 7 lbs 3 oz
1 week old weight: 7 lbs 8 oz


Addie's birth length: 19 3/4 in.
1 week length; 20 1/4 in.


((I just found out her discharge weight today, the hospital didn't tell us! I can't believe how tiny she is! Newborn clothes don't fit her, they're quite baggy, I have very few preemie outfits I can put on her so I kind of have to put her in NB. Preemie diapers are even too big for her, she has a really tiny waist & skinny little legs...can you believe it-I stocked up on diapers (20 packs!) and only had 1 newborn pack & 0 preemie b/c I really thought she would come out 8-9 lbs!! So we've already had to buy diapers!))


And as for me, I lost 15 lbs! Yeah!!! I have lost ALL the babyweight & am under my starting weight! Woo-hoo! However I still have some weight leftover from Braxton I need to get rid of. My incision is also healing nicely.

That's about it. Addie has to go back in a week to check her weight again. She should be back up to her birthweight by then. :)

1 comments:

Sounds like things are going great! :)

September 25, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home