Ticker

38 week survey

OMG...this is going to be my last 'weekly update' until Addie is here! Now I need some kind of newborn survey or something. :)

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Omg, gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks. Total=7 lbs
Any new maternity clothes? Nope
Any new stretch marks? Probably, but I hope not!
Sleep: getting uncomfortable again
Best moment this week: Hmm I'm not sure
Movement: Yep. It's starting to feel sooo weird though b/c she's running out of room, her elbows, knees, feet are always poking out so I can see them. Creeepy! ;)
Food cravings: None really
Labor Signs: Oh yeah. False labor. Loss of MP. Spotting.
Belly Button in or out? In, but very shallow. If Addie lays in the right position she actually pushes it flat. It feels strange!
What I miss: having control over my bladder. Haha!
What I am looking forward to: meeting my little girl on Sept 17th!
Weekly Wisdom: Nothin'
Milestones: Hmm...not sure?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home