Ticker

Ahhhh :)

Just got back from the salon & only spent $60! :D

Got my hair done again. It had gotten pretty long since my last cut (3 months ago) and my color was faded. Not to mention you could see about 2 inches of roots.

She did a great job! It's now back to chin length & she added more red this time. I love it!

Then she gave me what she calls "Sexy Texas Hair" by poofing it up in the back. Lol

I'm so excited! Now I can have pretty hair in the hospital!

Now just need my mom to come over and paint my toenails. (I cant reach) THEN Addie can come whenever she wants!

1 comments:

Hooray!

My friend who is 2 weeks behind me in pregnancy and I are going to get pedis Friday night because I can't reach mine either! :)

I definitely need to get one more haircut around the end of October before Brayden arrives. :)

September 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home