Ticker

We're home!

Just letting everyone know we're home. We're doing great.

Adelyn Grace was born on Sept 17th at 7:46 a.m. She weiged 7 lbs 13 oz & was 19 3/4 inches long.

She is gorgeous. Nursing is going fabulous! My milk just came in today & she's going nuts over it eating every 2 hours! lol

Braxton just loves her to death. When he looks at her he just smiles so proudly. He loves to hold her. I have noticed a change in him though, his tantrums are getting horrible & he wants to be treated like a baby.

DH loves his new lil girl. shes already got him wrapped around her lil finger, its so sweet.

I do have a prayer request though, Addie failed her hearing test in her right ear. Please pray it's nothing & that the test was just a fluke.

I'll post her birth story & pics later when I have more time. I'm gonna have to get used to typing 1 handed. ;)

3 comments:

That's wonderful! Congratulations! I hope you find that the hearing test results were false.

September 20, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Welcome home!!! I posted about it on my blog. :)

September 20, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Congrats on your beautiful little girl! I can't believe she's here already. I can't wait to see pics.

September 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home