Ticker

Spotting

Last night after church I was using the restroom and noticed a small patch of pink spotting on my underwear. I was also crampy and having backaches but I figured that was just from standing around talking to my dad after church like we often do. But the cramps and backache went away last night and I feel fine this morning.

I decided to give my OB a call anyways. I called & spoke with the nurse. First thing she asked was if we had 'intercourse' before I noticed the spotting. Nope. Then she asked if I was having cramps or a backache last night. Yes. So then she told me if I notice any more today to call back & they would have me come in & probably sent over to L&D for monitoring. I asked her what the spotting was, if I should be worried. She said it could be the start of labor.

Whoo! Let's hope so! ;)

3 comments:

Woo hoo! Let's hope! Keep us posted!

September 10, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

spotting sounds like good news! I hope your labor day comes very soon!

September 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

or, I guess, labor day that = earlier c-section : )

September 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home